The Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Heiskell's Feed Depot in Visalia, CA. We stock several dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (559) 627-3333 to learn more!